After completing the program and certifications, students can continue on to the job placement process.
- The first call you need to make is to the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) in your area. http://www.rehabworks.org/
- The left side menu will have information for customers, and you can locate your local office for their phone number and address.
- It is most important to be connected with the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation in order for them to pay for support services.
- Once you are approved by VR, you can advise your counselor of the agency you prefer to work with to receive assistance with job placement and job coaching.
- LAUNCH Employment Services and MacDonald Training Center are among many vendors you can select.
- If you select MacDonald Training Center or the LAUNCH, your VR counselor will send us a referral to the agency about working with you. We will contact you to set up an appointment and get you started in the placement and job coaching process.
Tech2Work™ is presented by:
Copyright © 2016, University of South Florida. All rights reserved. Contact webmaster.
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33620, USA • 813-974-2011