- Individuals complete the application as independently as possible.
- Applicants will receive a letter or email to confirm that we received your application. Please do not call about the status of your application, as we will not be able to provide that information over the phone.
- Selected applicants will be asked to complete a personal interview.
APPLICATION PACKAGES MUST BE COMPLETE TO BE CONSIDERED. A COMPLETE APPLICATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Completed, signed, Tech2Work™ Application Form
- A completed letter of recommendation from someone other than a relative – Form included
- Documentation of a qualifying lifelong or acquired disability (Diagnosis can be verified in a former IEP, psychological evaluation, report from a medical professional, VR assessment, VA verification letter with disability rating).
Completed applications are accepted on a continuous basis throughout the year. Tech2Work is offered twice a year.
January 2023 start:
- October 22, 2022 - Applications are due.
- September/October 2022 – Students are interviewed and screening assessments occur (students with a regular diploma or college degree are exempt from these requirements).
- October 2022- Students are notified of acceptance into Tech2Work™.
- February 2022 – Students are notified of acceptance into Tech2Work™.
- November/December 2022 -Invoicing/ securing funding and finalize enrollment.
- January 9th, 2023- First day of class at MacDonald Training Center.
June 2023 start:
- February 1, 2023- Applications are due.
- January/February 2023- Students are interviewed and screening assessments occur (students with a regular diploma or college degree are exempt from these requirements).
- March 2023- Students are notified of acceptance into Tech2Work™.
- Students must contact the coordinator to indicate commitment to attending the program within 15 days of receiving an acceptance letter. At that time, we will then review options for tuition payment.
- April/May 2023 - Invoicing/ securing funding and finalize enrollment.
- June 10, 2023- First day of class at MacDonald Training Center.
Tech2Work™ is presented by:
Copyright © 2016, University of South Florida. All rights reserved. Contact webmaster.
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33620, USA • 813-974-2011
The Florida PBIS is a program of the Florida Center for Inclusive Communities at USF.
USF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action Institution. For disability accommodations please make your request in writing a minimum of five days in advance.